Sunday, April 7, 2013

100,000 view Celebration

      Image source

Just had a mini celebration. My Blog just hit 100,000 page-views. 

To celebrate this milestone I have given the Arduino Basics Blog a little face lift (just in case you wondering why things looked a little different). If this is the first time you have seen my site, I would encourage you to have a look at my projects page, where you will find some of my Arduino/Processing tutorials and more recently the introduction of Android and Bluetooth. 

 Thank you to each and every one of you who have spent some time at my site, and I really hope that my effort in putting these tutorials together has either inspired you, or helped you. I have learnt a lot in the process... but this is just the beginning. 

No comments:

Post a Comment