Thursday, October 22, 2015

Generosity campaign - Day 1

How do you ask for support from the community without asking for money ?
I have no idea...........

But if you are feeling generous today, feel free to visit my generosity campaign 

... my long term quest to get a Digital Storage Oscilloscope :)

Indigogo has just launched their new site - Generosity.com for personal fundraising purposes.
There is no platform fee, however all processing charges will be deducted before any funds are paid out.

This new platform allows content creators like myself to do what they do best .... ie. create content.
And allows content consumers to support content creators and help them to become more "creative".


        Did I mention I had a long term quest to get a Digital Storage Oscilloscope ?


A while back, I started a Patreon page... but I didn't like the idea that people had to pledge per tutorial or per duration of time.... I mean, what if you did not like the tutorial or did not like the content in that month? Why should people have to pay for that? I guess one good thing about Patreon, is that it does encourage content creators to push out content on a more regular basis... 

Generosity.com on the other hand allows you to make a ONE TIME payment and walk away. And if you happen to like more content, you are free to walk up to that money jar as many times as YOU want... 

I know my campaign will go viral... and everyone will want to chip in to help me get an Oscilloscope :) .... Ok maybe not everyone...and I did say a  "long term"  quest didn't I   ??

Hey, you could be the first one.... the person who donated first !!!
Everyone loves that person... the person who donated first !
And YOU could be that person!

But don't get too crazy... just do it quickly... you don't want to be the second person.
The second person is still loved, just not as much :)

Thank you for your generosity.




 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment